Innova Hawfron Migraine Relief Thermotherapy Gel Cap
An ergonomic design hood to help relieve migraines, tension and headaches.
It provides deep relaxation, discomfort and wellbeing thanks to its cooling and heating effects; the wide coverage design allows the eyes to be covered thereby preventing disturbance from light. Made from a tactile fleece fabric it is also has a soft and pleasant to feel, so it won't damage or chafe the skin.
The cap contains 4 extractable gel bags that can be heated in a microwave to achieve a warming effect, or placed in the fridge/freezer for a cooling effect.
This convenient multi-position cap is comfortable, easy to use, flexible and adaptable, as it has a cord with which you can adjust the head size.
When the bags are removed from inside the cap, it is easy to fold and takes up hardly any space when transporting or storing it.
The cap can also be hand-washed easily (without the gel bags).
Not recommend for use while sleeping.
- Material: 100 % polyester
- Hot and cold effect
- Removable gel bags
- Suitable for use in the microwave or fridge/freezer
- Unisex design
- One size with adjustment cord to fit
- Approx dimensions: 24 x 31 x 2 cm
- Convenient and easy to use
- Light and manageable for easy transport and storage
- Easy to clean: wash by hand
- Includes instructions for use in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian
Customer Reviews 0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.