Made with sustainable natural wood.
Reflexology is the practice of applying specific areas of pressure to the foot that are believed to correspond to every organ, gland and zone of the human body to promote optimal balance and wellbeing.
This ergonomic design is comprised of 30 massaging rollers across 5 bars, moving independently to stimulate reflexes in the foot which help:
- Relieve stress - through relaxation
- Soothe tensions - through improved nerve pathways
- Improve circulation - through massage
- Promote optimal wellness - through different pressure points
- Good for keeping the circulation moving as a precaution against DVT on airline flights or whilst sitting for long periods.
- Stimulates the reflexes in your feet using holistic therapy
- Helps relieve stress, soothe tension, improve circulation, promote wellness
- High quality, sturdy design with 30 massaging rollers that move independently
- Ergonomic design made from natural sustainable wood
- Easy to use; simply run the sole of each foot in turn over the wooden beads
- Dimensions 16cm (L) x 8cm (W) x 8cm (H) approx
Place the foot roller on a flat, clean and dry surface with the massaging rollers facing upwards.
Whilst seated, carefully place one foot on the massager and begin to move your foot forwards and backwards along the rollers, applying more pressure as needed.
When finished, switch to the other foot.
5 Tier Ball Wooden Foot Roller Massager
Customer Reviews 0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.